- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons crab claw meat
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons surimi
- 1 1/4 poblano pepper—diced
- 1 red onion—diced
- 2 tablespoons chipotle mustard
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1/4 egg—beaten
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups panko crumbs—crushed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons garlic
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seafood seasoning
In a sauté pan, heat the olive oil. Sauté the poblano, red pepper, onion and garlic until soft. Remove from heat and cool. Combine the remaining ingredients.
Add the cooled vegetables to the mixture, mix well. Form into small 4-5 oz. patties. Dredge in blue corn tortilla chips and sauté until golden brown and crispy.