Chinet® Classic White™ plates
1. Cut a plate in half. Put both halves together with the tops inward, making a container. Feeling creative? Try painting the plate or have the kids draw on them before cutting. We especially love the paint dipped look for these!
2. Punch holes wherever you want to place the twine. It helps if you use double-sided tape to hold the two plate halves together so the holes will be aligned. We got fancy and made 14 holes evenly spaced on ours. The plates are tough, so put a little extra muscle into it.
3. Use twine, ribbon, or string to thread the two plate halves together. Be sure to leave a little extra string for tying a bow or knot at the top.
4. Fill your basket with colorful fresh-cut flowers, wildflowers, or paper flowers.
5. Deliver your May Day basket!