1. It is easiest to decorate the tablecloth right before the party by laying it out on the table you plan to cover and then decorating it.
2. Roll out a length of red party streamer down the center of the tablecloth so that it reaches both ends and trim with scissors. Repeat with two more lengths of streamers.
3. Secure each streamer to the tablecloth by adding a small length of double-sided tape or a glue dot on the bottom side of the steamer every 12 inches or so.
4. Once you have secured the three rows of red streamers, add sparkly star stickers to each end of the tablecloth.
5. Set your table and enjoy!