1 lb. rotini pasta
1 lb. bacon, cooked and chopped
¼ cup red onion, chopped
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
4 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
1 cup ranch dressing
1. Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions.
2. Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool.
3. Place pasta in a large mixing bowl and add in bacon, tomatoes, red onion and lettuce.
4. Drizzle ranch dressing over mixture and gently toss together until all ingredients are evenly coated.
5. Chill or serve immediately.