12 wonton wrappers
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
½ cup sour cream
12 oz. bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin pan with cooking spray.
2. Place one wonton wrapper in each cup and bake for 8 minutes. Once lightly browned, remove from oven and cool slightly.
3. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, cheddar cheese and chopped jalapeños.
4. Spoon the mixture into the wonton cups and sprinkle excess bacon and cheese on top.
5. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 8 to 10 minutes.