3 cups leftover turkey
1 can cranberry sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 ½ cup gravy
1 dozen bread rolls
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In a pot, combine the turkey and gravy. Bring to a boil and set aside.
3. Slice the rolls in half. Spread the bottom half of the rolls on baking sheet.
4. Spoon the turkey and gravy over the buns.
5. Spread cranberry sauce over the turkey.
6. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the cranberry sauce.
7. Place the top half of the rolls on the sliders
8. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.