2 large carrots, thinly chopped
2 red potatoes, chopped
1 zucchini, cut into fourths
2 red peppers, chopped
1 head broccoli, chopped into bite-sized pieces
16 oz. Smoked Italian Turkey or Chicken Sausage, sliced
1/2 Tbsp EACH: dried basil, dried oregano, dried parsley, garlic powder
1/2 tsp EACH: onion powder, dried thyme
1/8 Tbsp red pepper flakes (optional)
1/3 c Parmesan cheese freshly grated, optional
4 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
Optional: fresh parsley, salt and pepper
Optional: Side of brown rice or quinoa
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper or foil and set aside.
2. Prep veggies and sausage according to ingredient list.
3. Dump all the veggies and sausage onto the sheet pan.
4. In a small bowl, combine all of the seasonings and salt and pepper (if desired) with the olive oil.
5. Pour the seasoning & oil mixture on top of the veggies and sausage and thoroughly toss to coat.
6. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Remove to toss the veggies and sausage, then return to the oven for another 10-20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
7. Remove and top, if desired, with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
8. Serve on top of rice or quinoa (optional).