1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
15 oz. pure pumpkin puree
1/2 cup whole milk
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1. Preheat waffle iron. In a large bowl, whisk the coconut oil, the sugars, pumpkin puree, eggs, and milk together until smooth.
2. Stir in the pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture. Stir until combined.
5. Scoop approx. 3/4 cup batter onto the waffle iron and cook.
6. Top with butter, syrup, whipped cream, and/or cinnamon, if desired.