1 pound Brussels sprouts
1 large sweet potato
2 cloves garlic, smashed
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tsp cumin
¼ or ½ tsp garlic salt
1 tsp salt
Pepper, to taste
1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
Fresh thyme, to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Trim Brussels sprout ends and cut large ones in half. Add to a large bowl.
3. Peel sweet potato and chop into 1-2 inch pieces. Add to the large bowl.
4. Smash 2 cloves of garlic and add to the bowl.
5. Pour olive oil over the vegetables.
6. Add cumin, garlic salt, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir to coat.
7. Drizzle olive oil onto a sheet pan and spread it around to coat.
8. Pour the veggies onto the pan. Roast at 400 for 40-45 minutes, or until brown and tender.
9. Place veggies in a serving bowl and toss with 1-2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, to taste. Garnish with fresh thyme and serve hot.