1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
½ cup strawberry soda
½ cup dry champagne
3 strawberries (for garnish)
1. Stem and slice two strawberries. Cut the third strawberry in half, keeping the stem attached. Set aside to use as garnish later.
2. Place one sliced strawberry in the bottom of the glass. Top with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream. Add another sliced strawberry on top.
3. Slowly pour in strawberry soda, letting the soda fizz down before continuing.
4. Slowly pour in champagne, letting the champagne fizz down before continuing each pour.
5. Serve in Chinet® Cut Crystal® stemless wine glasses. Place the sliced whole strawberry on the side of the glass for garnish. Cheers!