Ready to make a memorable impression when you host your Halloween get together? We can help. In fact, we’ve got the cups, plates, and masks (yes, masks!) you need to help make your gathering hauntingly good. So, break out your scissors and a glue gun and let’s get started!
Candy corn has never had a home like this. Our mummy cups are an easy way to stay festive and frightful when your guests arrive. Making them is easy. Here’s how:
- Cut a white t-shirt into 1-inch strips.
- Dye patches of the t-shirt strips by dipping a paintbrush into brewed tea and blotting.
- Wrap the Chinet® Cut Crystal® 14 oz. cups with t-shirt strips and use a hot glue gun to hold them in place.
- Then, use a hot glue gun to attach bows and eyes.
- Finally, fill the cups with treats and get ready to hand them out.
Want to serve up your meal on something spooky? Our skull plate is always a crowd favorite. Here’s how to make it:
- Grab a pair of scissors and cut a Chinet® Classic White™ dinner plate into a skull shape.
- Use a paintbrush to paint tea onto the plate to give it an aged look.
- Once the plate is dry, use black paint to make the eyes and nose.
- Use white felt to make the skull’s teeth (you'll need about 5-6, depending on the size).
- Cover one of the teeth in glue and sprinkle gold glitter on top.
- Finally, use a hot glue gun to attach the teeth to the front of the plate.
No costumes at your get together? No problem. Hand out a few of our jack-o-lantern masks and let the fun begin. Get started making them now.
- Paint your Chinet® Classic White™ All Occasion plates orange.
- After the plates dry, use a pumpkin carving stencil to trace the image on the plate.
- Paint inside the traced area with black paint to form the nose and mouth.
- Use your scissors to cut out the eye holes.
- Finally, arrange pieces of ribbon to form a stem and use hot glue gun to attach the ribbon to the back of the plate.
Looking for more spooktacular ideas to dress up your Halloween tablescape? Try our easy-to-make ghost napkin fold.