2 oz. apple-infused whiskey liqueur
2 oz. apple cider
Apple slices for garnish
Cinnamon for rim
1. For the rim, pour a little liqueur in a dish. In a different dish, sprinkle a generous amount of cinnamon. Turn a Chinet® Cut Crystal® stemless wine glass upside down and coat the rim first in the liqueur, and then in the cinnamon. Let the rim dry for a minute.
2. Fill the stemless wine glass halfway with crushed ice.
3. Pour apple-infused whiskey and apple cider on top of ice.
4. Top with champagne and gently stir with a spoon.
5. Garnish with a few thin apple slices.