1 baguette, cut in ½'' slices
3 tbsp. olive oil
6 oz. goat cheese
2 cups strawberries, stems removed and thinly sliced
Mint or basil
1. Preheat broiler and position oven rack to highest position.
2. Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
3. Toast under the broiler. Watch closely and rotate the pan as needed for even browning for about two to three minutes total.
4. Let the bread cool. Then, spread goat cheese evenly across each piece.
5. Arrange strawberry slices over top and sprinkle with mint or basil leaves. Finish by drizzling with balsamic reduction on top.