Chinet® Classic White™ dinner napkins
Step by Step Instructions
1. Start with a square Chinet® Classic White™ napkin completely unfolded. Fold in half forming a long rectangle.
2. Fold again in half lengthwise, to form a longer, thinner rectangle.
3. Fold top corners down along center line.
4. Fold up bottom corners to meet in the center. Your napkin should now be in a square shape again.
5. Bring left and right edges together on the center line. Your napkin should now be shaped like a kite. Flip this upside down.
6. Turn up bottom point to create a triangle shape.
7. To fasten, fold left and right corners back; tuck one corner into the pocket of the other.
8. Turn the napkin 90 degrees counter clockwise so the bunny is facing you.
9. Pull out bunny ears first, open up base.
10. Enjoy your cute, bunny napkin!
Download instructions here (PDF) or for visual instructions, click each image to open in a new window.