- Start with Classic White™ Dinner Napkin and unfold twice to form a long rectangle.
- On each end of the rectangle, fold in the left and right corners to the center to form a triangular point.
- Fold each point to meet in the center of the napkin. Your napkin should now look like a square.
- Fold the napkin in half so that the points are on the outside.
- Take only the top layer of the left corner of the napkin and fold it across to meet at the top right corner, forming a diagonal angle on the left side of the napkin.
- Take only the top layer of the right corner of the napkin and fold it across to meet at the top left corner, forming a triangle.
- Fold napkin in half to form a smaller triangle.
- The first half of your tree should now have four branches.
- Repeat these steps to form the second half of the tree. Place the two sections back-to-back to create the full tree.
Click each image to below to open in a new window.