1. Start with the Chinet Dinner Napkin® completely unfolded. Fold the top right and left corners to meet in the middle.
2. Make two additional folds on each side to meet in the middle.
3. Make two additional folds on each side to meet in the middle again.
4. Fold the napkin in half to form body.
5. Fold the tip of the fold down to create the turkey's beak.
To form feathers:
1. Take a Chinet All Occasion Napkin® and unfold once to form a long rectangle.
2. Fold the napkin accordion-style from the shorter edge, leaving about 3 inches of the napkin unfolded.
3. Turn the napkin over so the accordion portion faces down.
4. Fold in half.
5. Fold and tuck the unfolded portion of the napkin into the center accordion slot.
6. Place the accordion portion behind the neck of the turkey on top of the body.
7. Complete your Thanksgiving tablescape with your adorable, turkey napkins!