2 8-oz. containers of refrigerated crescent rolls
1 8-oz. package of cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
1 lb. ground beef
2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
¼ cup tomato, chopped
1 cup shredded cheese
¼ cup red onion, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Unroll the crescent roll dough and lay out on greased cookie sheet. Seal edges together. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside and cool.
3. Mix together the softened cream cheese and sour cream. Spread gently over the crust.
4. Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain the grease. Stir in the taco seasoning. Simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle evenly across the crust. Pro tip: Cut down on prep time by browning the ground beef the night before and refrigerate. Heat in the microwave when ready to serve.
5. Top with lettuce, cheese, red onions and tomatoes.
6. Serve immediately on Chinet® Classic White™ plates.