Your Table is About to be Haunted
Halloween is the best! The costumes. The candy. But how do you make your table stand out in a spooky way? That’s where this Ghost Napkin Fold from Mariah at Giggles Galore comes in. You can give your guests a little fright by adding it to your Halloween tablescape.
Ready to give it a shot? Simply follow the step-by-step instructions below. Having trouble figuring it out? You can access a visual guide here.
1. Fold a Chinet® Classic WhiteTM All Occasion napkin in half (from the top down) to create a triangle shape.
2. Unfold and smooth out the napkin. Then, fold the left and right sides of the triangle into the middle line. Your napkin will resemble a kite.
3. Take the top left corner of the folded napkin and fold it back. Repeat the same step on the right side. Two smaller triangles will open up on your kite-shaped fold.
4. Flip napkin over and fold the flaps of the triangles so they lay flat against the sides of the ghost.
5. Fold the left and right corners into the middle line of the ghost.
6. Take the point of the top triangle and fold it down slightly to make the ghost’s head.
7. Flip the napkin back over and make a fold for the neck, just slightly above the ghost’s folded arms.
7. Take the bottom point and fold it over along the edge forming a tail.
8. Finish off your creation by using a black marker to add eyes and a mouth to your ghost.
For more frightfully fun entertaining crafts, check out our three piece Halloween dinner set.