- Start with a Classic White™ All Occasion Napkin completely unfolded in a square.
- Fold each corner down toward the center.
- Turn the napkin over. Repeat step 2 by folding each corner down toward the center.
- Reach under each corner and gently pull the loose section out and up to form the leaf. Repeat on each corner.
- Crease the corner tip of each leaf to add dimension.
- Add embellishment to the center of the napkin if desired.
- Enjoy your poinsettia napkin fold!
Click on the image below to open in a new window.