8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup pumpkin puree
3 cups whipped topping
½ cup sugar
½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
1. Mix together cream cheese and sugar.
2. Add in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until thoroughly combined.
3. Fold 2½ cups of whipped topping into pumpkin cream cheese mixture and refrigerate.
4. When ready to serve, stir together graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
5. Layer pumpkin cheesecake and graham cracker crumbs, alternating until you reach the top of the cup. Top with remaining whipped topping.