12 Hawaiian rolls
1 box thinly sliced steak
1 green pepper, diced
1 onion, diced
6 slices Provolone cheese
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
3 Tbsp butter, melted
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Place the bottoms of the rolls in an 11" x 7" casserole dish. Cook the steak meat in a skillet, adding salt and pepper to taste. Drain & place the steak aside.
3. Sauté the diced pepper and onion until tender. Set aside a portion of the onions to sprinkle on top of the sliders later.
4. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on the inside of the rolls (top and bottom).
5. Layer the cooked steak, peppers, and onions evenly over the bottom pieces of bread in the casserole dish.
6. Place a layer of provolone cheese over the peppers and onions.
7. Place the top pieces of bread on top of the cheese. Brush the tops of the bread with a mix of melted butter and diced onions.
8. Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
9. Cut and serve.